Reiki means universal life
force, It is an ancient healing energy thought to originate from Tibet and was
rediscovered in the 19th century by a Japanese monk called Dr Mikao
It is a gentle non invasive treatment where you remain fully clothed, tucked up nice and warm in blankets.
Quite simply it is about fine tuning the mind body and spirit with the help of the Earths natural energies.
60 minutes £40
Benefits of Reiki
Reiki works on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels and can help you enhance every aspect of your life. Reiki is a deeply relaxing energy and aims to help you with:
- Reducing stress, tension and anxiety thus providing harmony, comfort & peace.
- Addictions of all kinds.
- Support, balance and strengthen the immune system.
- Physical and emotional pain.
- Lowering high blood pressure.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Cleanse organs (liver, kidneys, arteries, spleen, gall bladder, lungs & heart).
- PMT and menopause and other hormonal imbalances.
- Arthritis and joint/muscle problems.
- Headaches and Migraines.
- Physical pain.
- Past trauma.
- Offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow.
- Increases self-awareness.
- Promotes mental clarity.
- Helps to assist the will to change.
- Releases emotions and feelings that may have been suppressed and hidden for years.
- Teaches tolerance, respect, empathy and patience.
- Increases flexibility of mind and body.
- Increases vitality and stamina.
- Balances the physical and energetic systems.
- Align the major energy centres (chakras) in the physical & fine bodies (aura).
- Restores harmony to body, mind and spirit.
- Reiki is so deeply relaxing it helps promote restful sleep for insomniacs.
- Reiki maybe safe to treat all symptoms of imbalance whether they are: chronic or acute conditions.
- Helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions from being so draining and offers perspective.